Saturday, November 03, 2007

My New Stamp Room

I won't even try to give an excuse about why I haven't posted in SOOO LONG. But my stamp room is mostly completed. So, I've been able to start stamping again. Yeah!!!! I was able to get my lunch box tin made for my virtual stamp this month, and even scrapped a little this week, so I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.

So here are a few pictures of my new room:

This room use to be dingy concrete walls because it is in our basement. My dear husband custom built the desk and cabinets, put in the floor, walls, & lightning. We still have some more shelves to make for the center/corner desk and the end shelf on the left. I just have a shelf there that I bought at yard sale. Dh has been spending all of his spare moments working at our church, we just bought a new building and we have alot of rennovation to do before we move in Jan. 1st. So he'll be busy working there and once that is done he can finish my room, but at least I can stamp again!

The door here leads to my husbands office, so we are able to open the door, work in our own space and talk to each other. I think that is nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Shannon, that room is a dream room!! Your husband did a fantastic job on the furniture! Is he for hire??!! ;)0 You are one lucky lady to have such a wonderful husband. Congratulations on your new stamp room! I am so happy for you.
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

Your room is gorgeous! You are indeed a lucky girl. What a wonderful thing for your husband to do for you!

Catherine said...

WOW! Your stamping room is A-mazing, i can only dream to have a room like this... Congratulations =)