Friday, February 08, 2008

Valentine for my mom

Well time for my quarterly post to my blog, I don't even try to make excuses anymore as to why I don't ever post here like I should.
Today I am posting a Valentine for my mom.
My mom is the sweetest most loving woman I know. Now I know I'm suppose think that because she is my mom, but my friends all tell me that too, so I know it must true.
Well, she lives 1,000 miles away from me and she misses my children terribly. So the kids and I made her this Valentine. The and the kids picked out the ribbons and the papers they wanted.
Front:
Opened up:

Individual shots:

1 comment:

Embley Veronica said...

Adorable! I love that paper set. Beautiful use of it too. Great job! You should be proud. :)

(Saw your link to this on the Stampin' Up list in case you're wondering who the heck I am. Here's my demo site: http://veronica.stampinup.net)