Monday, October 20, 2008

Cupcakes!!!

Well, I am going to start posting regularly to my blog again. Here is a card I made for a friend, actually I made 40 of them. It was her daughter's 1st birthday and she had a cupcake theme party for her. So I made these for her as a gift. I used the Simple Birthday Thanks set #111546 from Stampin' Up! that is on sale until the end of October for only $14.36.


I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock and sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink. Then I embossed the whole thing with clear embossing powder. I added little pink crystal as the confetti on the cupcake. I used my 2 way glue from SU and added the chunky glitter.
I crimped the patterned paper so it would look like a cupcake/muffin paper. I tied the 1/4" grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon. The "thank you" is from the Short and Sweet stamp set. I also used the little cupcake from Short and Sweet as a background on the pretty in pink cardstock. I stamped the envelope with the cupcake from Stampin' Up's Crazy for Cupcakes set #111618, and colored it with Stampin' Up markers.

No comments: